Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Heroine's Shiner is Fading Quite Nicely, Thank You for Asking

Most of you probably know that I got snookered into the possession of two cats last year, practically before I knew what was happening to me. Basically, I made the mistake of stopping by an adoption center at a sidewalk fair where I saw an old gray cat being overlooked, at which point my heart broke in two because she looked so utterly lost and alone, and so I took her home and got her a friend.

So now I have two cats. And I am not allowed near adoption fairs. But anyway, the guy who makes these Simon's Cat videos knows cats better than anyone else ever! This video is a technically accurate reenactment of my morning, down to the smallest detail -- up to and including the black eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's going to sound silly, but: no farting?
Ask Rosa, she'll confirm cats fart as a wake up call.